Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,041 (5,330,267 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)