Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 49% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,419 (4,302,553 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)