Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,592 (4,226,661 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)