Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,293 (₩2,879,736) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)