Cost of living comparison between Uberaba, Brazil and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,210 (R$ 8,193) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)