Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23362 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,968 (R$ 8,423) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)