Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,385 (4,177,266 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)