Cost of living in Tver, Russia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01476 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tver (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,285 (руб 154,794) in Tver.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)