Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,836 (3,597KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)