Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,610 (3,153KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)