Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,478 (2,884KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)