Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,938 in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)