Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,965 (COL$6,278,944) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)