Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,338 (COL$4,209,231) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (39 minutes ago)