Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41076 EUR / TND
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,393 (3,390 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)