Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,613 (COL$4,921,601) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)