Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,985 (¥366,184) in Tsukuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)