Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10490 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,506 (kr 42,952) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)