Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10292 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,564 (kr 44,350) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)