Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10677 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €6,114 (kr 57,263) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (about 2 hours ago)