Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,752 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (33 minutes ago)