Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,112 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)