Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,877 (4,383 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)