Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,391 (3,883 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)