Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,288 (5,280,261 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)