Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,190 (5,161,909 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (33 minutes ago)