Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,632 (4,661,827 L£) in Tripoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)