Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,477 (2,900 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (42 minutes ago)