Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,739 (4,252 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)