Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13811 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,919 ($b13,896) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (30 minutes ago)