Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11928 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,502 ($b12,592) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)