Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25033 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,940 (7,750TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)