Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21458 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,358 (6,329TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)