Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,740 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)