Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 11% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,163 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)