Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,555 prices entered by 1,181 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,945 (C$4,327) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)