Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,502 prices entered by 748 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.688 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,140 (C$4,566) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)