Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,559 (﷼ 54,950,104) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)