Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 47% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,974 (₨138,817) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)