Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04770 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,855 (38,888 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)