Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04667 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,863 (39,913 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)