Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04610 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,733 (37,598 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)