Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22284 EUR / RON
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,623 (7,282 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)