Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21183 EUR / RON
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,585 (7,484 lei) in Timisoara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (30 minutes ago)