Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 62% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,149 (₨83,363) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)