Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,533 in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)