Cost of living comparison between Tete, Mozambique and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01277 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,418 (189,331 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)