Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01413 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,295 (162,454 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Princesa City costs Php25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)