Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,862 (CH$1,385,123) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)