Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,942 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,280 (﷼ 49,581,409) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)