Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03801 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,306 (L 60,665) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)