Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34647 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 56% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,332 (3,843 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)