Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35729 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,342 (3,757 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)