Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35932 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,135 (3,159 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)