Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36370 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 54% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,371 (3,770 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)