Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.32886 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,454 (4,422 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)