Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,282 (7,676,201 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)