Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 67% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €855 (8,053,367 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)