Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,664 (5,900,210 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)