Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,093 (7,302,151 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)