Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,261 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)