Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,692 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)