Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,449 (Php88,912) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)