Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12495 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,446 ($b11,573) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)