Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11892 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,212 ($b10,189) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)