Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,478 (579,253 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)