Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,355 (CH$1,676,022) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)