Cost of living comparison between Talca, Chile and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,492 (CH$1,767,793) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)