Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02947 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,385 (80,930 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (41 minutes ago)