Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03039 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,237 (73,611 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)