Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02806 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,435 (51,150 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (25 minutes ago)