Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03039 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,807 (92,377 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)