Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02762 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,939 (70,183 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)