Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28216 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,563 (S/. 5,538) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)