Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,647 (﷼ 79,051,254) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)