Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,951 (﷼ 70,779,723) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)