Cost of living comparison between Szombathely, Hungary and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,973 (609,397 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)