Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23392 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,598 (6,830 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $703,452 (41 minutes ago)