Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,690 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)