Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,389 (₩3,114,776) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (37 minutes ago)