Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,889 (108,823 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (39 minutes ago)